While the supply chain allows the physical movement of product from supplier to consumer, it is nothing without the IT systems behind it that enable the planning, visibility and flexibility required to control the logistic processes. The development of new systems and technologies has enabled businesses to fine tune and optimize their supply chains.
In this session, we explain systems which are applicable to the supply chain and how they integrate and work together. In addition, we address system selection and the direction in which technology and systems are developing. The session concludes with a Q & A and panel discussion.
- Relog | Gary Benatar | CEO
- Relex Solutions | Andrew Blatherwick | Emeritus Chairman
- Supply Chain Junction | Michael Badwi | Chief Business Officer
- Vale Consulting Services | Steve Smith | Founder and Managing Director
- Bidvest Mobility | Kallie Van Den Berg | Executive
- Honeywell | Walter Groenewald | Pre-Sales Leader